Fundraising for the Briarlake Foundation
Already shop at Amazon.com? You can help fund the Briarlake Foundation by just by clicking on the banner above before your next visit!
How does it work?
The Briarlake Foundation has registered as an Amazon affiliate, which means that Amazon.com will donate 5% of any purchase you make to the Foundation. It's an easy way to give.
Start earning money that will go towards educational programs to enhance our students' learning potential.
If you already have a Kroger Plus card and an online account:
1. Sign in
2. Click Community
3. Click Enroll
4. Enter 95854 or type in Briarlake Elementary
5. Click OK/Update and you are enrolled.
6. Use your Kroger Plus card each time you shop, and earn money for Briarlake.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus card or an online account:
1. Obtain a Kroger Plus Card at the Customer Service Desk or cashier
2. Register your card online by visiting https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards and click new customer.
3. Fill out all the required information.
4. You will receive an email. Click the link to complete your card enrollment.
5. Next Click on My Account.
6. Follow steps 1-6 above.
You should see the name Briarlake Elementary on the right side of your information page.
Spread the word.
Invite your family and friends to help us accelerate our earning potential by sharing these steps to link their Kroger Plus cards to Briarlake Elementary. The more people in the community we can reach the greater our reward potential!